Welcome to the official home of statistics and data relating to athletics in Northern Ireland and Ulster. Our mission is to provide current and historical data relating to Records; Rankings; All Time Lists; Championship results; Athlete Profiles; News and much more. It is an ongoing project and we welcome any additions or amendments to email@example.com.
2021 may have gone down as the Year of Covid 19 but it did not prevent the sport of Track and Field promoting nearly 40 competitions with 2826 performances by 1352 athletes representing 100 clubs. City of Lisburn led the way with 127 athletes followed by Lagan Valley (92) North Down (82) North Belfast (64) and Finn Valley (64). The most popular Male name was John/Jonny/Jonathan (22) with Conor/Connor (21) and DAvid (18). Ella/Ellie/Ellen led the Females with 22 with 14 Erins and 13 Annas.
- Ciara Mageean breaks her own NI Indoor 300m record winning in Manchester
- Casey Mulvey shows 15.30 in Shot Putt at Notre Dame Invitational
- Megan Marrs misses her 60m Hurdles best by 6 one hundredths of a second in Manchester
- Death announced of former NI High Jump International Danny Coyle (Sparta) winner of 3 High Jump and 3 Pole Vault Titles in the 1970's
- Ben Branagh, Stephen Scullion and Eskander Turki run 30.00 mins or better in Championchip Ireland Titanic Festival on Boxing Day.
- Casey Mulvey has set a new National Junior Shot record of 15.14 competing for De Paul University at Notre Dame in USA
- John T Glover BEM Lagan Valley AC
- Paul O'Neill Clones AC.;
- Alan Keys Annadale Striders AC
- Justin Bloomer Mid Ulster AC
- Bob Given MPAGB